- 31st March 2020
The Research Data Analyst will support research data collection, management, and analysis activities. The successful candidate will be able to check, produce deliverables using data that has been collected.
- Builds in-depth understanding of the companies in the industry, profiling aspects such as the company's business model, product offerings
- Understands B2B dynamics within the industry and aligns with the organization's business objectives.
- Assuming responsibility for the end product in terms of quality and timelines.
- Proficiency in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Conduct in-depth secondary research
- Contact business Professionals across the globe and validate key business information over the telephone.
- Required to do internet searches to acquire staff and company contact details through different online sources.
- Acquiring consent from Staff regarding Acceptances of marketing emails from the client.
Experience and Key Skills:
- Knowledge of using search engines.
- Well acquainted with MS office skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Team Player.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience: 0-6 Months
- Qualification: Graduation
Interested candidate can share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org