- 31st March 2020
We are seeking a Graphic Designer who can join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position you will be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas and show amazing attention to details.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
Experience and Key Skills:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Expertise in MS Office application (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) & Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing softwar4e packages (e.g. Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut)
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience: Minimum 2 Years
- Qualification: Any bachelor’s degrees
Interested candidate can share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org