Senior Business Development Manager
- 31st March 2020
The Business Development Manager specializes in developing new accounts and increasing the business of existing accounts.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develops strategies and tactics for pursuing selected prospects. Participates in sales presentations, negotiations, and sales closings.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Experience and Key Skills:
- General Sales Skills: Prospecting, Lead Generation, Appointment Setting, Sales Planning, Closing;
- Experience in working with senior-level executives across an organization;
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Territory Management
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations from insights;
- Advanced analytical capabilities;
- Strong communication skills;
- Established presentation skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, with significant experience representing a company’s offerings to senior and executive level management (both internal and external).
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience: Minimum 2 Years
- Qualification: Graduation
Interested candidate can share resume at email@example.com